Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In Memory of Elizabeth Taylor


Elizabeth Taylor sadly passed away on the 23rd of March. She was 79 years old.
This post was created in memory of Liz, and to remind everyone what a treasure she was, a true beauty, and a wonderful actress. 
She was the breath-taking Hollywood siren who was always in love. A real legend, who will always stay in our hearts. She will never be forgotten. Rest in Peace, Elizabeth.


Elizabeth Taylor Március 23.-án elhunyt. 79 éves volt.
Ez a bejegyzés Liz emlékére készült, és arra a célra szolgál hogy mindenki megtudja micsoda kincs volt Ő, egy igaz szépség és egy nagyszerű színésznő.
A mindig szerelmes Hollywoodi szirén, lélegzetelállító ibolya szemekkel és angyali arccal. Egy igazi legenda akire örökké emlékezni fogunk. Nyugodj békében, Elizabeth.















Memorable quotes from Ms. Taylor:

“Everything makes me nervous, except making films.”

“I’ve only slept with men I’ve been married to. How many women can make that claim?

"Big girls need big diamonds.”

“I adore wearing gems, but not because they are mine. You can’t possess radiance, you can only admire it.”

“If someone’s dumb enough to offer me a million dollars to make a picture, I’m certainly not dumb enough to turn it down.”

"My mother says I didn't open my eyes for eight days after I was born, but when I did, the first thing I saw was an engagement ring. I was hooked."


No comments:

Post a Comment